Math Lab Now Open!

Dina S., Contributor

Scenario 1: You have a worksheet of math problems to do. You know it’s going to take you a long while to complete because it’s based around a concept you only just learned, and you haven’t gotten a firm grasp on it yet. You’d rather not struggle through the sheet because, let’s face it, you have heaps of other homework to do.

Scenario 2: No matter how hard you try, you just cannot seem to understand that one math problem. Going back over your notes doesn’t help, nor does twenty minutes of internet research.

Scenario 3: You have a math test coming up. You’re not exactly sure how to study because, well, you don’t really know what you don’t know. The whole unit has been a little fuzzy to you, so you’re pretty sure you won’t be exhibiting your best performance on the test.

After taking a few years of math, whether in middle or high school, every student is bound to encounter one of these scenarios or one like them. And although these scenarios are all different, there is one common solution: The GW Math Lab is now open! The Math Lab staff is there to help you in any way you need when it comes to mathematics. Not only will they make sure that you leave with a concrete understanding what you’re working on that day, but they’ll also be able to  ensure your success in the future with that topic. So, if you’re ever facing any challenges in math, don’t hesitate to stop by the Math Lab.

Math Lab Hours

• Mondays 1 PM to 2 PM EST
  • Tuesdays 1 PM to 2 PM EST
  • Thursdays 1 PM to 2 PM EST

P.S.  Don’t forget, GW students! You can work on your courses over break! Whether you need to catch up, get ahead, or brush up on some course content, feel free

Math Lab Now Open!